Whether you’d like to connect with former classmates, expand your network or keep up with what’s happening in Hamilton Hall, Greenlee Alumni and Friends (GAF) is your connection to all things Greenlee. The group is open to all graduates and supporters of the Greenlee School.
GAF’s mission is to support and strengthen the relationship between the Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication and its network of alumni, friends, faculty, staff and students by fostering networking connections, creating forums for news and event announcements and encouraging conversations. The organization, run by a volunteer leadership board, was reestablished in 2013 and works in conjunction with the Greenlee Advisory Council.
Let’s Get Social!
Greenlee Alumni & Friends Leadership Board
- Chair: Addison Bratvold (2011, journalism and mass communication and speech communication)
- Vice Chair: To be filled.
- Secretary: Olivia Rockers (2008, journalism and mass communication)
- Marketing and Communication Coordinator: Hanna Johansen (2013, advertising)
- Event Coordinator: Chris Lightfoot (2014, advertising)
- Advisory Council Liaison: To be filled.
- Greenlee School Liaison: Stacy Horner, Greenlee School program coordinator
- Greenlee School Faculty Liaison: To be filled.
GAF has regional chapters in Des Moines, Phoenix, New York City and the Twin Cities. To connect with fellow Greenlee alumni and friends or learn about upcoming events in these areas, follow your regional chapter’s Facebook group or email email@example.com. If you’d like to be the regional contact in an area not listed below, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Des Moines, Addison Bratvold, GAF chair
- Phoenix, Nikki Kerns
- New York City, Teresa Krug
- Twin Cities, Amy Thompson
Have news to share?
The Greenlee School highlights accomplishments of its alumni around the world on its website and in the annual Greenlee Glimpse magazine. To share your story ideas, email the school’s communications specialist.